Mining | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » ROI » ROI Coin Mining
HmmMAA
HmmMAA Nov 5
Yeah , first post . Good to be here and good luck with your project . When you intend to launch ? Are you still arranging the last details or it will take days ?

Share:
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Nov 5
The coin just launched a few hours ago. You can download the wallet and start mining as soon as you like. The download is HERE for Windows 64 bit. Windows 32 bit, MAC and Linux are being compiled as I type and will be ready soon. Let me know if you have any questions and it's great to see you in the community!
Quote from HmmMAA Yeah , first post . Good to be here and good luck with your project . When you intend to launch ? Are you still arranging the last details or it will take days ?

The Forum post is edited by ROIcoin Nov 5
HmmMAA
HmmMAA Nov 5
Links for wallets aren't working , just to let you know . Only github link is available .

The Forum post is edited by HmmMAA Nov 5
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Nov 5

Quote from HmmMAA Links for wallets aren't working , just to let you know . Only github link is available .

You're right good catch and thanks! I will fix the Windows 64 bit link right away :)
HmmMAA
HmmMAA Nov 5
Error 404 - page not found . Or am i too unpatient :) ? 
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Nov 5

Quote from HmmMAA Error 404 - page not found . Or am i too unpatient :) ? 
No you're just right :) The link is fixed and working now I just tested it. Refresh your browser and you should be fine. Please let me know if you have any more issues and thanks for your patience...
HmmMAA
HmmMAA Nov 5
Downloaded and everything seems to work fine . Will keep you updated if something comes up . May i ask why your thread in bcttalk is locked?
The Forum post is edited by HmmMAA Nov 5
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Nov 5

Quote from HmmMAA Downloaded and everything seems to work fine . Will keep you updated if something comes up . May i ask why your thread in bcttalk is locked?
Locked the thread hoping to keep the community in here where it's much easier to respond faster. Do you think locking the thread will be bad for the coin? Do you think the Bitcointalk thread would be better if it was unlocked?
HmmMAA
HmmMAA Nov 6
Sorry for the delayed reply . Unlocking the thread makes ROI accesible to more people . Every time someone makes a new post the thread comes on top at the announcement section , so there are more possibilities that new people can mine ROI .
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Nov 6
Thanks for your feedback it's appreciate. A goal of this coin is to listen to the community and react to the input. I'm on my way over to the thread now to unlock it... If you have any other input for the coin I'd love to hear it!
Quote from HmmMAA Sorry for the delayed reply . Unlocking the thread makes ROI accesible to more people . Every time someone makes a new post the thread comes on top at the announcement section , so there are more possibilities that new people can mine ROI .

Galapagos
Galapagos Nov 6
Hi, in my opinion it's good idea to unlock the tread on bitcointalk. if you want to attract people is a must! I hope that others will join this forum but will never be like on BT.

I'm mining since you published the wallet, good Job! just a question: what the total supply? I went trough the post twice and I couldn't find it or maybe I should look better? ;)

Galapagos
Galapagos Nov 6

Hi again,

I did a "getmininginfo" in the console window and it's giving mi the following message witch says that there may be an error. It's in Italian,(I don't know why) but it's saying thet it was expecting 120 block but it has received only 76.... hope I'm not on some kind of fork.....

{
"blocks" : 693,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00089877,
"errors" : "ATTENZIONE, si consiglia di verificare la connessione di rete: 76 blocchi ricevuti nelle ultime 4 ore (120 previsti)",
"genproclimit" : 6,
"networkhashps" : 18198,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"chain" : "main",
"generate" : false,
"hashespersec" : 627
}

ROIcoin
ROIcoin Nov 6

Quote from Galapagos Hi, in my opinion it's good idea to unlock the tread on bitcointalk. if you want to attract people is a must! I hope that others will join this forum but will never be like on BT.

I'm mining since you published the wallet, good Job! just a question: what the total supply? I went trough the post twice and I couldn't find it or maybe I should look better? ;)

Total supply is hard to say exactly because I don't know how many coins will be staked POS and how many coins will be term deposited.

ROIcoin
ROIcoin Nov 6

Quote from Galapagos

Hi again,

I did a "getmininginfo" in the console window and it's giving mi the following message witch says that there may be an error. It's in Italian,(I don't know why) but it's saying thet it was expecting 120 block but it has received only 76.... hope I'm not on some kind of fork.....

{
"blocks" : 693,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00089877,
"errors" : "ATTENZIONE, si consiglia di verificare la connessione di rete: 76 blocchi ricevuti nelle ultime 4 ore (120 previsti)",
"genproclimit" : 6,
"networkhashps" : 18198,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"chain" : "main",
"generate" : false,
"hashespersec" : 627
}

The MIDAS difficulty adjustment is moving the difficulty level up or down every 20 minutes or so based on network stats. No worry on that error it's just a result of swings in the total network hashrate and ongoing difficulty adjustments.
almajid
almajid Nov 29
Bom dia! Sou novo aqui na comunidade e já comecei a minerar ROI, mas tenho uma dúvida. Como sei qual é o código da minha Carteira para fazer as transações? Depois de minerado devo gerar um código de Carteira e então colocar o endereço na aba "Depósito",  é isso?

Good Morning! I'm new here in the community and I've started mining ROI, but I have a question. How do I know the code of my Wallet to make the transactions? After mining I should generate a Wallet code and then put the address in the "Deposit" tab, is that it?
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Dec 1

Quote from almajid Bom dia! Sou novo aqui na comunidade e já comecei a minerar ROI, mas tenho uma dúvida. Como sei qual é o código da minha Carteira para fazer as transações? Depois de minerado devo gerar um código de Carteira e então colocar o endereço na aba "Depósito",  é isso?

Good Morning! I'm new here in the community and I've started mining ROI, but I have a question. How do I know the code of my Wallet to make the transactions? After mining I should generate a Wallet code and then put the address in the "Deposit" tab, is that it?
Sim senhor... first click on RECEIVE tab and copy a new address... now click on DEPOSIT tab and paste that address...