Unlock/Mining Wallet | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » ROI » ROI Coin Mining
mathmattioli
mathmattioli Nov 29
Hello, I downloaded the wallet (x64 Windows) and would like to know the steps that I must follow to unlock my wallet and start mining.
Share:
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Nov 29

Quote from mathmattioli Hello, I downloaded the wallet (x64 Windows) and would like to know the steps that I must follow to unlock my wallet and start mining.
Hello and welcome to the community! With ROI Coin you do not need to unlock the wallet. You can mine coins and you can also stake coins and term deposit coins all with the wallet locked. Also the wallet will stake coins even when it is offline. To start mining go to the top of the wallet and click "Mining" then when the menu drops down click " Solo Mining On (1GB Required). In the very lower right corner of the wallet if you are not mining there is an X and when you are mining there is a Icon and you can hover your mouse over that icon and it will tell you your mining hash rate.
mathmattioli
mathmattioli Nov 29

Quote from ROIcoin
Quote from mathmattioli Hello, I downloaded the wallet (x64 Windows) and would like to know the steps that I must follow to unlock my wallet and start mining.
Hello and welcome to the community! With ROI Coin you do not need to unlock the wallet. You can mine coins and you can also stake coins and term deposit coins all with the wallet locked. Also the wallet will stake coins even when it is offline. To start mining go to the top of the wallet and click "Mining" then when the menu drops down click " Solo Mining On (1GB Required). In the very lower right corner of the wallet if you are not mining there is an X and when you are mining there is a Icon and you can hover your mouse over that icon and it will tell you your mining hash rate.
Tks! In the lower right corner of my wallet is this way.
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Nov 29

Quote from mathmattioli
Quote from ROIcoin
Awesome that is perfect! The first picture shows you are mining. The second picture shows that you have secured and encrypted the wallet. You won't need to unlock the wallet to mine or stake you will only need to enter your password to transfer/term deposit coins and this is simply a security measure to help protect your wallet.
mathmattioli
mathmattioli Nov 29

Quote from ROIcoin
Quote from mathmattioli
Quote from ROIcoin
Awesome that is perfect! The first picture shows you are mining. The second picture shows that you have secured and encrypted the wallet. You won't need to unlock the wallet to mine or stake you will only need to enter your password to transfer/term deposit coins and this is simply a security measure to help protect your wallet.
I understood, I was in doubt because of "Calculating" and that was accusing "No active connection on the network", but beauty! Thank you very much for the information!