ROI Coin Forum Is Up | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » ROI » ROI Coin Discussion
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Aug 21 '17
The ROI Coin discussion form is now online. If you have any suggestions for additional categories or subcategories we would love to here them!
Share:
Plainkoin
Plainkoin Oct 29 '17
Just an update on our development progress.  One of the core issues that plague crypto currencies in general is the difficulty adjustment algos and tuning those in, for a smooth functioning and secure block chain.  There are a myriad of reasons as to why this singular point is so important.  If you would like to discuss the pro's and con's and technical aspects, feel free to chime in.

As we close in on our launch window, I would like to thank everyone for your continued patience, as it is our goal, to provide a solid platform to start mining, investing, and earning; while over time, developing an evolving technology built on a solid platform.

Thank you for joining our community and feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Sancho250
Sancho250 Feb 17 '18

Quote from Plainkoin Just an update on our development progress.  One of the core issues that plague crypto currencies in general is the difficulty adjustment algos and tuning those in, for a smooth functioning and secure block chain.  There are a myriad of reasons as to why this singular point is so important.  If you would like to discuss the pro's and con's and technical aspects, feel free to chime in.

As we close in on our launch window, I would like to thank everyone for your continued patience, as it is our goal, to provide a solid platform to start mining, investing, and earning; while over time, developing an evolving technology built on a solid platform.

Thank you for joining our community and feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Why the coin is not developing? Not attracted investors ? It is not a listing on the new exchange? can cryptohub is the highest point where we can aspire to? I would like to hear specific date for this .Thank you!
The Forum post is edited by Sancho250 Feb 17 '18
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Feb 17 '18

Quote from Sancho250
Quote from Plainkoin Just an update on our development progress.  One of the core issues that plague crypto currencies in general is the difficulty adjustment algos and tuning those in, for a smooth functioning and secure block chain.  There are a myriad of reasons as to why this singular point is so important.  If you would like to discuss the pro's and con's and technical aspects, feel free to chime in.

Why the coin is not developing? Not attracted investors ? It is not a listing on the new exchange? can cryptohub is the highest point where we can aspire to? I would like to hear specific date for this .Thank you!

Any additional exchange listing is on hold. Right now we are only seeing .0096 BTC of trading volume in 24 hours. There is no point in setting up another exchange listing with the trading volume being that low.

anilk
anilk Feb 20 '18
@Sancho250  The ROICOIN has just borned in end of last year 2017,  its a baby now. Give time to grow the coin and it will give you its fruit. The ROICoin development team is very motivated and doing their best for the community.  We love you ROICoin and their investors, we appreciate your work..