Mining balance | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Help Section » Support
sllym1
sllym1 Jan 26 '18

Morning folks, I'm new to all of this mining and decided to start with ROI. I've got the wallet installed and show solo mining active in the bottom right corner (1 miner. 8 threads. 200h/S. 16 active connections to ROI) My question is: how long before I should expect to see any fractional amount of coin mined and/or pending? It's only been 3 days of mining and all, but I'm curious as to whether or not I should expect months, weeks, or days. Any insight would be helpful.

-Dave

Share:
fwq
fwq Jan 28 '18
If you solomine with the wallet, you won't get fractional coins: you'll get 120 coins when you find a block. And you cand find one almost instantly, or have to wait for weeks, it all depends of your luck.
sllym1
sllym1 Jan 28 '18
Thanks for posting a reply. 24 views and not a peep from anybody haha. I foolishly posted this question after having just jumped into The Fray. I've had time now to do some reading and testing. I've got my hash up to about 330 and have pulled down about 2,000 coins just mining he wallet. That was over about a 20 hour period With one machine at 330 hash and one machine at 250. No idea how that rates as far as performance reward, but I'm leanrin'
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Jan 28 '18

Quote from sllym1 Thanks for posting a reply. 24 views and not a peep from anybody haha. I foolishly posted this question after having just jumped into The Fray. I've had time now to do some reading and testing. I've got my hash up to about 330 and have pulled down about 2,000 coins just mining he wallet. That was over about a 20 hour period With one machine at 330 hash and one machine at 250. No idea how that rates as far as performance reward, but I'm leanrin'
That is really very good and if you can now hold and multiply those coins and if the coin values up you will be happy indeed!
kinggg
kinggg Jan 29 '18
hi i have updated the fix, but in my wallet 2blocks founded typ "conflit" what does it mean? are they lost?
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Jan 29 '18

Quote from kinggg hi i have updated the fix, but in my wallet 2blocks founded typ "conflit" what does it mean? are they lost?
You may have mined blocks on the wrong chain. Please use this flag and reboot your wallet and see what happens with those conflicted transactions.

-zapwallettxes=2

kinggg
kinggg Jan 29 '18
i have put -zapwallettxes=2 i dont have conflit anymore but i lost about 2 or 3 blocks founded :/
kinggg
kinggg Jan 29 '18
block explorer sound good 49824 blocks at 00.27, but something sound wrong cause the wallet always say to verify the connection 72 blocks receive in the last 4 hours. whats wrong with the wallet?
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Jan 29 '18
I am not sure about the wallet saying to verify connection? Where are you seeing that and can you provide me a screenshot?
kinggg
kinggg Jan 30 '18
i have restart the wallet and now it seems good, im solo mining in the wallet but since their are pools it not seems profitable to solo with wallet. difficulty have increase too. btw thanks for the fast support :)
kinggg
kinggg Jan 30 '18
here again, blockexplorer is good but wallet show some errors :/ i join a screenshot
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Jan 30 '18

Quote from kinggg here again, blockexplorer is good but wallet show some errors :/ i join a screenshot
That error is normal and no worry about that. What this error means is the code is expecting the blocks to be at 2 minutes but because of the MIDAS difficulty algorithm the actual block timing is more than 2 minutes so because of that getmininginfo will report this error. You can totally ignore this and you will not have any problems because of it.
kinggg
kinggg Jan 30 '18
ok thank you :)