Buy or Sell Coins, Merchandise Or Services | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Market Place » Buy - Sell - Swap
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Nov 6 '17
If you would like to buy, sell or swap coins for merchandise and/or services you can post your info here and do business with other community members.
Share:
Fishmaster42
Fishmaster42 Nov 7 '17
I would like to buy some coins. Let me know if you wish to sell any.
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Nov 8 '17

Quote from Fishmaster42 I would like to buy some coins. Let me know if you wish to sell any.
Don't know if you had seen any recent updates yet so wanted to let you know that the coin is now available to purchase at http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ROI.htm
ligor
ligor Jan 7 '18
Hi guys. Is There also a other way to buy-exchange? Coinsmarkets do not work for me for several days. (I have Webmoney and Deeponion).
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Jan 7 '18

Quote from ligor Hi guys. Is There also a other way to buy-exchange? Coinsmarkets do not work for me for several days. (I have Webmoney and Deeponion).
Yeah CoinsMarkets is migrating and offline right now. If you want to buy some coins just place your request in here and maybe somebody will sell them to you :)
frycek1987
frycek1987 Jan 19 '18
Is there anyone who want to sell ROICoins? I want to buy some, I have bitcoin cash
AWPpro
AWPpro Jan 20 '18
I can sell ROI coins
AWPpro
AWPpro Jan 20 '18
when do you plan to add currency to the exchange Yobit.net
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Jan 20 '18

Quote from AWPpro www.cryptopia.co.nz
How much does cryptopia charge to add a new alt coin?
AWPpro
AWPpro Jan 21 '18

Quote from ROIcoin
Quote from AWPpro www.cryptopia.co.nz
How much does cryptopia charge to add a new alt coin?
yes
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Jan 22 '18
In case you missed the announcement ROI coin has been listed at CryptoHub and you can buy and sell there. https://cryptohub.online/market/ROI/
frycek1987
frycek1987 Jan 23 '18
It's so low volume of ROI. I hope buy some ROI on cryptohub, but in my opinion 90 satoshi for each is to much. How you think, what is decent ROI value?
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Jan 23 '18

Quote from frycek1987 It's so low volume of ROI. I hope buy some ROI on cryptohub, but in my opinion 90 satoshi for each is to much. How you think, what is decent ROI value?

It is so hard to say what a fair value is. Because the coin is so new and it stakes so much people tend to hold it and not sell it and this drives up the price.

rostovr
rostovr Jan 25 '18

Quote from frycek1987 It's so low volume of ROI. I hope buy some ROI on cryptohub, but in my opinion 90 satoshi for each is to much. How you think, what is decent ROI value?
250 satoshi for each now
The Forum post is edited by ROIcoin Jan 25 '18
kinggg
kinggg Jan 25 '18
decent value is = of how much people want this coin. so no, 90sat is not too much. its hard to mine without pool and the technology with cpu is better than gpu. less power, anyone can mining it etc. i just take a look at yenten and other cpu's coin, and roi can be a very great investment.
The Forum post is edited by kinggg Jan 25 '18
marc97327
marc97327 Jan 25 '18
As long as it is on a reliable exchange which ROI lack at the moment.
ROIcoin
ROIcoin Jan 28 '18

Quote from marc97327 As long as it is on a reliable exchange which ROI lack at the moment.

ROI is on a reliable exchange here: CryptoHub

This topic is sticky