Altcoin Hard Fork Service
Sometimes issues may crop up that create a situation where you have no option besides doing a hard fork with your altcoin. A hard fork always requires a mandatory update. This is because a hard fork creates a new blockchain that is not compatible with the previous blockchain.
Here are some of the things you might need to do with a hard fork. Change proof of work (POW), change proof of stake (POS), major code modifications, algorithm changes.
If you are looking for a professional cryptocurrency development team to manage your altcoin hard fork we are up to the task! We offer competitive prices along with quick turn around times. Past that, you’ll have the assurance of knowing that you will receive a fast response for any support issues that may arise.
Altcoin Hard Fork Service Details
- We will collaborate with you to understand the changes you need to make
- We will make sure that your proposed changes can be accomplished
- We will implement the code changes required to do your hard fork
- We will provide you with the modified source code
- We will do testnet testing to verify the success of the hard fork code changes
- We will respond to and take care of your support issues if there is a problem with the hard fork
- You will be responsible to provide us with a complete list of the changes you need
- You will be responsible to provide us with a viable testnet for testing
Notes: If you are unable to provide a viable testnet environment we can provide this for an additional fee.
Price and payment terms:
- Price: 1,000,000 ROI Coins
- Where to Buy ROI Coins: BitexLive Exchange
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to decline any project. All listed prices are subject to a complete review of your specific project and associated details.
Current ROI Coin Market Pricing