Altcoin Soft Fork Service
Sometimes issues may crop up that create a situation where you have no option besides doing a soft fork with your altcoin. A soft fork is not a mandatory update however it can be used to release code updates that improve functionality or resolve minor issues with your code base. A soft fork can also be a method with which you can release and test experimental code changes.
Here are some of the things you might need to do with a soft fork. Change wallet graphics, change seed node IP’s, implement new wallet features, implement minor code updates.
If you are looking for a professional cryptocurrency development team to manage your altcoin soft fork we are up to the task! We offer competitive prices along with quick turn around times. Past that, you’ll have the assurance of knowing that you will receive a fast response for any support issues that may arise.
Altcoin Soft Fork Service Details
- We will collaborate with you to understand the changes you need to make
- We will make sure that your proposed changes can be accommodated by a soft fork
- We will implement the code changes required to do your soft fork
- We will provide you with the modified source code
- We will do testnet testing to verify the success of the soft fork code changes
- We will respond to and take care of your support issues if there is a problem with the soft fork
- You will be responsible to provide us with a complete list of the changes you need
- You will be responsible to provide us with a viable testnet for testing
Notes: If you are unable to provide a viable testnet environment we can provide this for an additional fee. If your proposed code changes would require a hard fork we can provide this service for an increased fee.
Price and payment terms:
- Price: 750,000 ROI Coins
- Where to Buy ROI Coins: BitexLive Exchange
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to decline any project. All listed prices are subject to a complete review of your specific project and associated details.
Current ROI Coin Market Pricing